Feeling so awful from my ASD

Immediately after sugary the tightness in my chest and the difficulty breathing went away. I would still get winded walking or just getting out of bed. But that was all part of the recovery. Most importantly I could lay down and breath!
I did have some chest pain over the course of recovery. When my doctor wasn’t finding anything wrong with me that is when I found this group to get other peoples opinion. You can read my post here.

However, since I wrote this post I have not been experienced any of these symptoms. Maybe it was just all part of the recovery? The only symptoms I have today is sometimes at night, when I am laying down, I have a slight wheeze in my lungs. My lugs or chest don’t feel restricted or tight and it is only when I lay down. Sometimes it sounds like a bird is churping. My pulmonologist thinks it may be acid reflex…but we are still working to figure that out.

About feeling nauseous, yes I definitely had all those symptoms. It was all related to my ASD. Because of the hole there is a lack of oxygen to the blood, which could cause you to feel nauseous. And the cough, sometimes I would be coughing so hard I would throw up. You should tell your doctor about all these symptoms. Hopefully after your TEE they can get you in quick for your repair!