Atrial Septal Defect

I have no symptoms, should I get close it. I'm 57

Well what does your doctor say? How big is the ASD? Just wondering - Where do you live?
I had never felt good for all my life, no doctor could find anything. I got painted with the depression brush and it would not come off, so no doctor would look for anything else. I was about a year younger than you when I got AFib. Oh how I wish my ASD had been found before that happen. I have had one ablation for the AFib. 2 for the the other weird beats that have popped up. The doctor is going to suggest another ablation in February for the VT beats he did not get. I wasted time with one heart doctor who would not do anything for my AFib. He did not find the ASD after 2 echos. Then I found some good doctors, they found the ASD. The extra time it took to find the ASD did not help my heart.
Of course we do not know what will happen in your life, Talk to your doctors. Read up on it.
I wish you much luck.

fay said:

Well what does your doctor say? How big is the ASD? Just wondering - Where do you live?
I had never felt good for all my life, no doctor could find anything. I got painted with the depression brush and it would not come off, so no doctor would look for anything else. I was about a year younger than you when I got AFib. Oh how I wish my ASD had been found before that happen. I have had one ablation for the AFib. 2 for the the other weird beats that have popped up. The doctor is going to suggest another ablation in February for the VT beats he did not get. I wasted time with one heart doctor who would not do anything for my AFib. He did not find the ASD after 2 echos. Then I found some good doctors, they found the ASD. The extra time it took to find the ASD did not help my heart.
Of course we do not know what will happen in your life, Talk to your doctors. Read up on it.
I wish you much luck.

had tee need procedure. have no symptoms. lost my mom and have no job