Amplatzer closure

the countdown is coming 4 my closure, i'm scared . I feel perfectly fine now. wonder what will happen after this is done. scary

Hello anabel,
Congrats on getting scheduled. You are making a good decision to plug that cheating hole of yours!
Take care, Linda

Hang in there, anabel. Before you know it, you will be here posting about your recovery.

You are going to do great! The fact that you are not having symptoms is good. Your recovery should be easy! I am just past 4 weeks post closure and am almost back to normal but I was very symptomatic. I will be praying that all goes well!

I hope all you guys are right. thanx for the support

Hi Anabel. When is your closure date? I just had mine last week on thursday....it was an ordeal but boy am I glad I finally did it. I'm so glad you are choosing to do this before your symptoms begin and damage is done to your heart. My heart was already enlarged and damage was done but God willing it will be reversed or at least no more damage will take place. I can tell you that my pulmonary pressures immediately went down to 25 the morning after and they had been all over the place. The great news is that I do NOT have PAH although I thought I did. I had elevated pressures but thanks to taking care of this now the pressures went down. I am returning to work tomorrow ( I am a teacher) and am starting to feel like my old self again. LOL. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. I was terrified but now am totally relieved. I will be praying for you and your speedy recovery.

December 11th with o symptoms. do not want 2 open a can of worms